Below is information on what are “cookies”, which types of cookies used this site, how you can disable cookies in your browser and how specifically disable installation of third-party cookies. If you do not find the specific information you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or television connected to the Internet. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allowing certain technical capabilities … Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about browsing habits of the user or his team, to the point, as cases, be able to recognize it.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, allow web pages work more agile and tailored to your preferences, such as storing your language, city or country. They also help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information collected through them.
Browse our web means that you can install the following types of cookies:
- Cookies performance improvement: This type of cookie retains your preferences for certain tools or services do not have to reset them each time you visit our site, and in some cases may be provided by third parties. In the case of ecommerce, can keep information about your shopping compra.Utilizamos so-called “cookies of session state” to improve our services in order to improve the browsing experience of users. If these cookies are blocked or deleted, the website will still work.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper use of the website, allowing access to sections that have security filters. Without these cookies, many of the services available would not be operational.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow effectively manage advertising space on our website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use you make of our website. Thanks to her we can know your Internet browsing habits and show related advertising your profile browsing. newlandentecheurope.com not use this type of cookies.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. You also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. Thanks to that we can study browsing our website, and improve our services.
- Other third-party cookies: You can install third-party cookies support to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks to share our content.
How I can set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options Internet. In the case where the block it is possible that certain services that require use are not available to you.
Finally, if you want you can go to the website Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/), where in addition to finding useful information you can configure, provider by provider, your preferences on third-party advertising cookies.